Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Model #1

I'd like to give a shout out to Model #1 who's one of the most aweshummest peoplsh in ma crapp life ;3 she's alwaysh der watching my shortie's (click to enlarge)

so Me Myself In Time (-love that phrase!) decided to give her a free interview it usally costs one auto but she's a friend so...xD

Me: how is your life on msp, could it improve??


 

Model #1: It's Finee Cuz I Got Yuhh As Ma BFF Now!! xDD

If I Could Just Get A bf.....xD


 

Me: XD whats your favourite colour that you like to wear mostly on msp??


 

Model #1: Well... It Was This Marron Colour Buhh Now I Wannah Go RAINBOW!


 

Me: XD sooo..whats your favourite chatroom???


 

Model #1: Moonlight Lvl5+ xD


 

Me: ;p thats all loool very short


 

Model #1: xDDD


 

Me: hope you enjoyed it! XD very short is smexi


 

Model #1: Yepp ;p Ohhh Yeshh


 


 


 


 

well theres Quite more to that buh  i wearn't bothered xD


 


 


 


 


 

TWINS!

2 comments: